20 July, 2011

First Date Questions And Answers

Recently I have been getting back into the dating scene a bit and I have to admit it is miserable. I do relationships alright and I am a champ with single life but the concept of dating is nearly impossible. One of the biggest issues is that you are supposed to be on your best behavior when you go on first dates. It's almost like lying about who you are. The other night I was out in this girl asked me what I like to do for fun. First it was a bit confused, being busy enough that I'm not really sure what I do for fun. I just looked at her and said "I don't really know." After thinking about it for a second it struck me that everything I do is because I have fun doing it. If something isn't fun, I stop doing it. This made no sense to the girl across the table from me, the one for whom I was supposed to be on my best behavior for, as she thought that I was out of my mind for loving to work ridiculous hours and in bizarre fields. For the record I will not be seeing that one again and that is fine because she probably never would have gotten it anyway.

There is no way to say this without sounding arrogant and self serving but I am so fortunately blessed to be able to enjoy my life; the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful. I get to have a purpose that matters and more importantly some of the most incredible people to ever have lived as my friends and family. It's not a bad deal even if it won't land a second date.


5 min warm up
Stretch
3x 10 straight arm twist
3x 10 speed skaters( each side)
3x 10 burpees
4x 30 sec mountain climbers
4x 20 jumping jacks
5x 100 jump ropes
4x 15 quadruped (each side)
2x 25 bicycle crunches
5 min cool down
Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment