27 September, 2010

Keep It Simple

Today I'll be brief. We are kicking the week off and we are kicking it off right. The focus is on cardio and this will be one of the longer workouts we have done. The intensity today should be at about 70% so you don't have to go crazy. I am going to write it as a run but if there is a more favorable form of cardio you prefer, feel free. Have a Great day and let's go to work!

5 min. warm up
Stretch
60 min of moderate jogging
25 meters side step (each side)
2x 25 meters karaoke step
4x 25 meters skipping for height
1x abc leg lifts(the whole alphabet)
2x 25 crunches of your choosing
5 min cool down
Stretch

Enjoy!

J

2 comments:

  1. Love having a daily workout to run with, but as a relative newbie to derby skating and exercising in general I don't always know exactly what you're asking us to do. Maybe a glossary style page or post with details about what some of the less common exercises are would be a good idea for newbs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. There is one in the works. Should be up next week. Sorry for the delay! I appreciate you bearing with me

    ReplyDelete