06 October, 2010

Let's See How Far We've Come

If you'll indulge me I am going to unravel a little bit today. Recently I have found myself with more irons in the fire than I know what to do with. This is typically when I am at my best however this time I am finding it hard to keep it together. Though I am not sure how everything will work out or what to do next, one thing is clear. I want to live a life that means something more than just to me. In many tragedies that occur, specifically in deaths, people search for meaning or reason. While I can appreciate the need for us as humans to have this information, I wonder why we don't seek it each day. What I am trying to say is that I want to be way more concerned with what each day means rather than my last. Let's face the facts, Life can be cruel, heartless, cold, calloused, brutal, and many other less desirable things. Admittedly that paints a bleak picture. Life can also be wondrous, beautiful, incredible, invigorating, awe inspiring, and breathtaking. The end result is the same. Life is worth living and I mean truly living! Moments should be treasured, love celebrated, personalities expressed, and senses of purpose fulfilled. These are the gifts that we are able to share, the best we can bring to the table. Sometimes it is easy to lose sight of this in the chaos that can become our lives but I believe that it is worth remembering. On that note, let's go build a body that was meant to Live!

5 min. warm up
Stretch
3x 10 chest fly
3x 10 overhead press
3x 10 inverted rows
2x 25 meters side lunge ( each side)
10 super man
2x 25 regular crunches
5 min. cool down
Stretch

Enjoy!

J

P.S. The explanation page will be up this week. Just finishing it up over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment