04 October, 2010

Wrong Again

I have to say that I have a tendency to be an absolutely brutal human being. I try to keep it as honest as I can, but I don't typically hold feelings in high regard. The longer I live, the more is see this as incredibly flawed. Don't get me wrong, it's probably best to play it honest. It's also important to speak your mind but sometimes better not to speak your whole mind. Roller girls have allowed me to see this in a light that has me both disgusted and impressed. The saying "You can't judge a book by it's cover" seems to be real appropriate at this point. The simple fact is that sometimes people and situations surprise you. Withholding judgment saves you from having to make even more difficult apologies. Please understand I'm not preaching but simply unraveling the knots in my own mind. I will say that I am thankful for the opportunity to work so closely with so many amazing women. It has truly been my pleasure and I look forward to each of your future successes. Speaking of success, there is more to it than luck. It takes hard work and preparation so let's get down to it!


5 min. warm up
Stretch
3x 10 push ups
10 dive bombs
3x 10 bent flys
3x 10 upright rows
3x 20 skier squats
2x 10 floor bridges
2x 10 jack knife crunches
2x 25 reg. crunches
5 min cool down
Stretch

Enjoy!

J

2 comments:

  1. can you clarify the skier squats and upright rows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skier squat is simply a squat from a tucked position. it should be a slow, clean motion similar to that of a skier right before a jump. The upright row begins with you standing straight with your hands in front of you. You then row your hands straight up the front of your body with your elbows going out to the side. your hands should not go any higher than the middle of your chest.

    ReplyDelete