30 November, 2010

Habits

So It has been a few days since I have written anything and I have to say it is a little strange. First off, I was never much of a writer before. Now I have found it very similar to exercise. In and of itself neither exercise nor writing are particularly difficult. Doing it well may be a different story but hey... I digress. The point I am getting at here is that it is a lot more difficult to get into a habit than it is to get out of. If you are finding yourself struggling to get a workout in twice a week (including practices), then I would venture that you will remain frustrated. It is easier to just commit and commit to each day of the week. This will establish good habits as well as build momentum toward getting into the best shape of your life and letting peoples heads snap around to stare at you as you walk away. I just saying. So let's get to work!!!

5 min warm up
Stretch
3x 10 straight arm twist
4x 25 meters lunges
35 min. of moderate cardio
2x 25 ball crunches
2x 10 floor bridges
2x 25 bicycle crunches
5 min cool down
Stretch

Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment