06 December, 2010

Back Peddaling

Alright kids! I have been thinking about Headless's comment a few days ago and have come to some realizations. The biggest of these is the realization that i have taken for granted the basic knowledge of exercise science that the average human being has. My day to day language is mostly versed in kilojoules and kreb cycle optimization for peak metabolism. I forget that most of you not only don't fully understand what I am talking about, you really don't care. So here is the deal. I am going to start breaking this down a little further like a fraction and hopefully let you see better results with less frustration. I'll try to keep the ridiculous rhetoric to a minimum as well. Here is your work out for the day!

5 min warm up
Stretch
2x 20 push ups
2x 20 overhead presses
2x 20 step ups (each leg)
2x 20 bent flys
4x 30 sec. planks
5 min cool down
Stretch

Enjoy!

J

1 comment: