20 January, 2011

Over It

This whole frozen tundra thing leaves something to be desired. I'm relatively certain that we all could use a beach with a warm breeze and a glassy wave at about 85 degrees. I would even settle for a mountain to snow board down the the prior option is my favorite. Since I can see neither of these happening anytime soon, mostly because I am land locked in the middle of a God forsaken winter wonderland that resembles what I would consider to be hell. I'm just saying. With hopes dashed why don't we just cut to the workout.

5 min warm up
Stretch
3x 15 single arm chest presses
3x 15 inverted rows
3x 15 single leg squats
3x 15 lateral raises
25 jackknifes
5 min cool down
Stretch

4-2-1 tempo with 30 sec. rest between sets. This is not a lot of exercises but if you keep the tempo as well as your core activated(abs squeezed tight) it will be more than effective enough.

Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment