06 April, 2011

Everybody Hurts

5 min warm up
Stretch
4-2-1 tempo
2x 20 wide grip push-ups
2x 20 inverted rows
2x 20 lateral raises
2x 20 skier squats

2-0-2 tempo
3x 12 straight arm twists
3x 12 single leg squats

1-0-1 tempo
4x 30 tricep dips
4x 10 speed skaters

5 min cool down
Stretch

Still hurting from the weekend? That sucks. Go to work anyway. I am not a doctor and this is not medical advise, but if you're able to stand you shouldn't skip your workout. This is my approach, period. Not to start a pissing match but this morning I have a headache that feels like a knife is being jammed through my skull and three broken toes that are screaming with every step. Workout felt great and I don't have to feel any guilt in cutting corners for the rest of the day. That's the thing about pain. You will go through it no matter what you do. The only choice you have to make is whether it will be the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. I hate the latter so I deal with the former. It's up to you.

Enjoy!

J

P.S. Sorry to be a little cliche but some things are just true

No comments:

Post a Comment