10 April, 2011

The Wrong Side Of Morining

5 min warm up
Stretch
4-2-1 tempo
2x 20 stab. ball chest presses
2x 20 bent over back flys
2x 20 front raises
2x 20 meters lunges

2-0-2 tempo
3x 12 wood chops
3x 12 speed skaters
3x 12 bicep curls

1-0-1 tempo
4x 30 tricep dips
2x 25 meters karaoke steps
5 min cool down
Stretch

Another day has passed and I going to see the sunrise through eyes that have not yet slept. It's not such a bad thing, I actually like seeing daybreak but I am not much of a morning person. Let me say coffee is not the best thing in the world for you, the caffeine it contains is a stimulant and in large doses can be problematic. This will not stop me from several cups to keep going and I am not discouraging anyone else from drinking up as well. Whatever your preference I hope that everyone has a good day and breaks a good sweat with the workout.

Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment