27 May, 2011

Singing In The Weekend

Today is a cardio day. 45 min of consistent movement at a moderate pace will do. I know that it is the beginning of a holiday weekend but that does not mean that we can just lay around and let the diet go all to hell. Keep conscious of what you are eating and drinking this weekend because you will end up paying for it one way or another! Here is a playlist of Friday songs I will be listening to fo my cardio today.

Enjoy!

J

Friday I'm In Love- The Cure
Cadillac- Mest
Friday- Sunny Day Real Estate
This Is How We Do It- Montell Jordan
Working For The Weekend- Loverboy
Today Was A Good Day- Ice Cube
I Don't Like Mondays- The Boomtown Rats
Friday On My Mind- The Easybeats
Friday Night, Saturday Morning- The Specials
Rip It Up- Little Richard

1 comment:

  1. YES. The Easybeats are made of win. I alternate that song in a playlist full of The Turtles all the time.

    ReplyDelete