26 August, 2011

Talk Is Cheap

I have a tendency to let my mouth run a little bit longer and a little bit louder than is recommended in civilized society. I cannot tell you how many times I have been asked to apologize for something that I said, usually off the cuff and without too much depth. Here is the truth of the matter: I don't fucking care. At this point in my life I am so sick of hearing people apologize for things that they feel no contrition for and frankly I am refusing to participate. I am comfortable with this because I have learned to be honest to my thoughts or emotions. This does not make them the truth, many times far from it. For the record this is not directed at anything in particular and for that matter may be a flawed system of modus operandi, but it is what works for me. The way I see it is that if you are offended by the rantings of any moron, with or without basis, you are probably not doing a very good job of recognizing who you are to begin with. If you realize who you are, know your strengths and weakness, beauties and flaws(so often one and the same), there is nothing that I or anyone else can say that will disrupt your life. And while we are at it, feel free to tell me to fuck off if you'd like. I see it as practically a term of endearment anyway. The only semblance of a point that I will attempt to make in this brief rant is that action will always speak louder than words and there is no better way to shut up a critic than to prove them wrong with your own success through these actions. Speaking of action...

Enjoy!

J

5 min warm up
Stretch
3x 10 pushups with rotation
3x 20 chest passes with med ball
3x 10 lunge to overhead presses
3x 20 volleyball set with med ball
3x 10 straight leg deadlifts
3x 20 box jumps
3x 10 back flys
3x 20 lawn mower pulls
2x 25 stab ball crunches
2x 30 sec. single arm single leg plank(each side)
5 min cool down
Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment