02 September, 2011

Welcome Back

Two things I figured out real quick as my schedule got crazy this week: 1) It is really easy to get out of the rhythm of something and 2) When I don't write the shit that is in my head down I am a fucking mess to deal with in a conversation. The latter may be true even if I am writing but who's keeping track anyway. On a note that has nothing to do with anything, I picked up the book "This Is Gonna Hurt" by Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue and it blew my mind. Basically it is a book of beautiful images that evoke less than beautiful emotions from within the viewer, as well as what has become his life philosophy. Never thought I would agree so much with a bass player from a hairband but I absolutely love it. Definitely worth picking up! Now let's workout...


J


5 min. warmup
Stretch
4x 100 meter sprints
2x 25 meters karaoke step(each side)
2x 20 rockstar jumps
3x 10 push ups
3x 10 inverted rows
2x 25 step up to overhead presses (each leg)
4x 25 reg crunches
4x 25 neg. crunches
2x 25 straight leg crunches
5 min. cool down
Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment