20 October, 2011

Just One Of Those Weeks

You ever have a week where you just can't get things to go in your favor? How about one straight out of hell? This week I can identify. At first it was a little frustrating, then maddening, and now it is straight-up comedy. Why funny? Because it doesn't matter how mad you get at the things you cannot control. You still won't be able to control them. I have had a somewhat sinister smile on my face for the past few days and it is fucking with peoples heads. They don't seem to be able to process the thoughts of moving forward no matter what that are running through my head. I'm not judging them for this as there is no room for them in my head anyways (it's already crowded enough) but I'm not slowing down either. We either gain ground or we don't. We are either growing or dying, both of which involve pain and difficulty, so I choose to grow. You choose for yourself but make it worth it. Now let's wrap this bitch up. It is Friday after all!

J


5 min warm up
Stretch
3x 10 pushups with rotation
3x 20 chest passes with med ball
3x 10 step up to overhead presses
3x 20 volleyball set with med ball
3x 10 deadlifts
3x 20 box jumps
3x 10 inverted rows
3x 20 back flys
2x 25 stab ball crunches
2x 15 stab ball plank crunches
5 min cool down
Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment