25 October, 2011

Krushing It

I'm in a bit of a cardio kick right now and I will tell you there is nothing worse except doing it with no music. If your going to be out crushing some miles and getting your heart rate to the max, make sure you have some music that will carry you through when your brain goes to mush because you think putting miles on your body for no specific fucking reason is ludicrous. (maybe that is just me). All the same, conditioning your heart and lungs is important and doing it over distance is different than any other form so have fun! Below is a playlist that helps me through. Let me know if i mussed anything.

J

5 min warm up
Stretch
60 min consistent moderate to intense cardio
4x 30 sec planks
5 min cool down
Stretch

Hard In Da Paint- Waka Flocka
Natives- Blink 182
Brown Eyed Girl- Pennywise
Crushcrushcrush- Paramore
Electable- Jimmy Eat World
I Melt With You- Mest
Where Is My Mind- The Pixies(Bassnectar Remix)
Sail- Awolnation
Internet Killed The Video Star- The Limousines
The 59 Sound- The Gaslight Anthem
Wishing Well- Airbourne Toxic Event
Ditty- Paperboy
Notorious Thugs- Bone Thugs N Harmony and Notorious B.I.G.
Fuck Authority- Pennywise
Life Is Beautiful- Sixx AM

No comments:

Post a Comment