09 September, 2010

What Are We Missing?

So I have been racking my brain all day for an answer to the question"What are we missing?"Aside from the more than overdue explanation page of all of the bizarre exercises that I prefer, I believe we are missing more roller girls! This is a sport that obviously we all think is awesome. Why not hear from the players a little more often? I would love the opportunity to speak with and potentially interview a variety of different people from across the country. If you want a little love for your home team, let me know! I welcome the opportunity. Now let's get to work!

5 min. warm up
Stretch
45 min. of moderate cardio ( constant motion)
2x 25 med. ball twist crunches
2x 25 reg. crunches
5 min. cool down
Stretch

Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment