10 November, 2010

Deal With It?

Coming to terms with disappointment is one of the difficulties we all face. Maybe all of us with the exception of Rocky Mountain this week. What is the best way to deal with disappointment? Who the hell knows. We all have our own forms of coping with disappointments. I am personally fond of burying myself in distraction until I have found something else to be disappointed by. Some prefer to ignore it, eat,sleep, or drink it away, or perhaps hold a dance party until the have gyrated themselves out of the funk. Like I said, we all deal with disappointment differently. One thing I can offer here is the obvious. It is better to avoid disappointment all together and this leaves only two options. Either do nothing at all in life or do your best to prepare so that you will not be disappointed. I am only going to talk about the latter because the first option is simply ridiculous. If you are dealing with disappointments I recommend taking them head on. Whatever happens, try your best to come out of any struggle better off than you were when you went in. Now enough with the ranting!

5 min. warm up
Stretch
25 meters bear crawls
25 meters skipping for height
50 meters skipping for distance
2x 10 squat thrusts (burpees)
2x 10 squat jumps
2x 10 frog kicks
2x 25 meters karaoke steps
5 min cool down
Stretch

Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment