18 February, 2011

I'm not sure what to call this but I can't leave it blank

5 min warm up
Stretch
3x 15 single arm chest presses (preferably on a ball)
3x 15 overhead presses
3x 15 single leg squats
3x 15 speed skaters (each side)
3x 15 bent row
100 crunches any way you like
5 min cool down
Stretch

The warm temperatures have begun to thaw my brain and bring me back into life. I'm glad it has because I was beginning to wonder. The toughest part is getting stuck in your own head when it's cold. I can only speak for myself but in my own head is a dangerous place to live. I am suggesting we get outside and enjoy the weather a little, dreaming of summer that can't come soon enough.

Enjoy!

J

P.S. Stumbled upon the Grammy clip of Mumford & Sons and the Avett Brothers performing with Dylan. Amazing. I believe my new favorite song lyric is "When nothing is owed, deserved, or expected, when your life doesn't change by the man who's elected."

No comments:

Post a Comment