04 May, 2011

Seriously????

5 min warm up
Stretch
4-2-1 tempo
3x 12 single arm chest press on stab ball
3x 12 squat to overhead press
3x 12 back flys
3x 50 meters lunge with a hop

2-0-2 tempo
4x 6 single leg tuck jump
4x 10 quadruped (each side)

No tempo
2x 30 sec plank
2x 25 neg. crunch

Upon waking up this morning I realized that yesterday I rambled on about sweat for what would seem like more than a little too long. Don't get me wrong, it is important to understand and probably needed to be said, but really? I would much rather talk about something that mattered in the world,,, like ice cream or bacon. O.k. maybe a little more relevant. To put a point on it, I learned two things this morning. 1. You shouldn't write blogs when you are half asleep and 2. Do what you really want to do and fuck the rest. Life is too short to worry over some things and i suck at worrying anyway. I'm going to get a workout now and then play disc golf with a hippie friend of mine.

Have a great day!!!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment