11 July, 2011

Hell Yeah!

I overslept this morning and it was wondrous. I'm talking, missed my alarm by 2 hours kind of overslept and will be playing catch up for the rest of the day. The good news? I feel rested, nearly back to human, and that is phenomenal. Yesterday I spent some time with my favorite roller derby team basking in the afterglow of a game well played the night before. We laughed, ate some awesome food, and were productive. A great day to be certain. By the way, if you are in KC swing by Grinders. It may not be the healthiest food in the world but it is totally worth it! All that said, here is the workout today!

5 min warm up
Stretch
2-0-2 tempo
3x 8 dive bomb push ups
3x 8 inverted rows
3x 8 single leg squats
3x 8 step up to overhead press

1-0-1
2x 25 bicycle crunches
2x 25 ball crunches
2x 30 sec. planks on ball
10 burpees
5 min cool down
Stretch

Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment