12 September, 2011

And We're Back

Sorry for the lapse in posting. To be quite honest I needed a break from writing to get my thoughts back into some semblance of reason or meaning. While this will probably prove to have been ineffective and I will more than likely still ramble on endlessly, the break was nice and it's good to be back here musing about a sport we love and how best to prepare for it. Tomorrow I will be sharing just a few of the things that the women of roller derby have taught me over the course of having worked with them but for today let's just get to work!

J

5 min warm up
Stretch
2x 10 push ups
2x 20 med ball chest passes
2x 10 step ups (each leg)
2x 20 rockstar jump kicks
2x 10 over head presses
2x Set of 21's (7 front raises, 7 lateral raises, 7 overhead raises or delt flys)
2x 10 inverted rows
2x 20 lawn mower pulls
2x 25 straight arm twists
4x 30 sec planks
5 min cool down
Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment